92-95 civic corner lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

quick question....
are all 5th gen civic corner lights the same?

I have a sedan and found a set of corner lights for sale that are on a coupe

thanks

Sean

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 10 2005, 06:19 AM
Corner lights are the same.
[post=485292]Quoted post[/post]​

NOOO

Only coupe and hatch corner lights are the same,sedans are different.

Originally posted by baker423+Apr 10 2005, 08:21 AM-->
@Apr 10 2005, 06:19 AM
Corner lights are the same.
[post=485292]Quoted post[/post]​

NOOO

[post=485298]Quoted post[/post]​

The ones on my fodo are from a coupe,and they fit fine....The're probably all the same sh*t....

no they are not. same reason you "cant" put a 2dr front bumper on(you can with the 2dr hood and some zip ties) but the conerlight are def different. i have a hatch my boy has a 4dr and it doesnt match up. the headlights all match up but the coners are dif. look at the fender of a 2dr and then a 4 dr the 4dr is longer and is cut dif.

ill get pics of just the fenders those dont help ill put the next to each other and then ull see it

not to aruge but think about this until i get the pics. try and put one piece headlight from a 2dr on a 4dr its not going to work. and whats the easyest way to post a pic?

Four door...

hondacivic.jpg

Hatch...

gallery_630_77_82542.jpg

If they aren't the same, than what's the difference? Not that I am 100%, but they look the same to me, and from people I have talked to that said they fit, I'd like to know where they differ.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Apr 10 2005, 12:19 PM
not to aruge but think about this until i get the pics. try and put one piece headlight from a 2dr on a 4dr its not going to work. and whats the easyest way to post a pic?
[post=485349]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't see how that example proves anything...
and I don't think pics are going to answer any questions unless it is a side by side pic of the light and it shows some different in shape or size or mounting
or a pic of a coupe light on a sedan and it is obvious that it doesn't fit

Originally posted by baker423@Apr 10 2005, 06:21 AM
NOOO

[post=485298]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

2 door = 3 door
4 door = different

The side sections of the front bumper and the corner lights are longer on the sedan than the coupe/hatch.

yes i concur that 4 door is not the same from trying myself.

they are NOT the same. slightly different shape towards the rear/top of the light. minimal, but definatly different. I tried swapping my buddies 4 door corners onto my hatch and they didn't fit right. the coupes and four door are interchangable, but not the hatches.

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Apr 11 2005, 09:28 AM
they are NOT the same. slightly different shape towards the rear/top of the light. minimal, but definatly different. I tried swapping my buddies 4 door corners onto my hatch and they didn't fit right. the coupes and four door are interchangable, but not the hatches.

matt
[post=485690]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. Coupe/Hatch are the same, Fodo is different.

my bad, thats what i ment, thought write...typed wrong. his car is a fo do and would not fit my hatchie! thanks

one more time :)

coupe/hatch = same, interchageable
4dr = not interchangeable

try ebay, yup $5 and its yours with a $20 shipping fee, do you see the sarcasim :)

Back