92-95 civic parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bult99Si

i have some 92-95 civic projector headlights with carbon fiber corners 85 bucks,z3 fenders 50 bucks,some fake ass carbon fiber z3 mirriors with the blinker in them 30 bucks , and a Greddy catback for a CRX im trying to get around 150 bucks for it

[/quote]
at least im rollin something half way new not a 88 grocery getter with a busted ass 1.5L :ufucktard:
[post=472680]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]at lest my car real and if u want i'll race your hotwheel for a G :D

Originally posted by baker423@Mar 12 2005, 04:35 PM
You guys shoud race for slips y0!

High school ricers,gotta love it!!
[post=472699]Quoted post[/post]​

deffinatley not ricers...run you for slips!!!

Originally posted by baker423+Mar 13 2005, 12:08 PM-->
Originally posted by bult99Si@Mar 13 2005, 11:26 AM
baker423
@Mar 12 2005, 04:35 PM

[post=472898]Quoted post[/post]​

Doesn't get any more F&F ricer than that!! :lol:
[post=472907]Quoted post[/post]​

first off i would own both your cars and i was making fun of your dumb ass for talking about running for slips :asshat:

Originally posted by bult99Si+Mar 13 2005, 12:33 PM-->
Originally posted by baker423@Mar 13 2005, 12:08 PM

first off i would own both your cars and i was making fun of your dumb ass for talking about running for slips :asshat:
[post=472917]Quoted post[/post]​

Free bump for your ricey parts...
Actually yes i was making fun of you as well...
Go home F&F riceboy."I''ll run ya for a g homie"
Couldn't sound any gayer!

bult99Si
@Mar 13 2005, 12:33 PM
first off i would own both your cars

Thats funny to make those type of claims when
1.You don't know me,what i run or how many cars i have
2.I was mocking your unitelligent,ignorant,ricer type of attitude that seems to come from most of the F&F Comapct car generation that gives a lot of honda owners a bad name.
Lastly,even if you did beat me,am i supposed to be impressed by you.Personally i could give 2 shits.Built my car for me not so others would be impressed or so i could go out and try to prove something.
Lemme dumb it down for you,basically it's ppl like you that make retarded comments such as "run ya for a g" that fit and make the stereotype true that ruin the small car/sport compact scene.This is why there is soo much attention by authorities because of fuckin stupid ricers like you.With that said,I'm done,you watse my time.Carry on fuckface.

Originally posted by baker423+Mar 13 2005, 06:01 PM-->
Originally posted by bult99Si@Mar 13 2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by baker423@Mar 13 2005, 12:08 PM

Free bump for your ricey parts...
Actually yes i was making fun of you as well...
Go home F&F riceboy."I''ll run ya for a g homie"
Couldn't sound any gayer!

bult99Si
@Mar 13 2005, 12:33 PM
first off i would own both your cars

Thats funny to make those type of claims when
1.You don't know me,what i run or how many cars i have
2.I was mocking your unitelligent,ignorant,ricer type of attitude that seems to come from most of the F&F Comapct car generation that gives a lot of honda owners a bad name.
Lastly,even if you did beat me,am i supposed to be impressed by you.Personally i could give 2 shits.Built my car for me not so others would be impressed or so i could go out and try to prove something.
Lemme dumb it down for you,basically it's ppl like you that make retarded comments such as "run ya for a g" that fit and make the stereotype true that ruin the small car/sport compact scene.This is why there is soo much attention by authorities because of fuckin stupid ricers like you.With that said,I'm done,you watse my time.Carry on fuckface.
[post=473029]Quoted post[/post]​

ok fuckface i didnt say ill run anyone for a g that was that was some fucking rice boy. and im glad you build your car for you me i build me car to be as fast as it can be and when i said both your cars i meant the civic and the teg that are in your little info and you know believe it or not i havnt even seen any of the f&f movies i mean sure i used to have a 95 that had a 1.5 and was kitted...all show no go but that was a long time ago im not a fucking ricer

i love how people get in the middle of shit that dont even know whats even goin on. plus where ricers for fuckin around

Originally posted by i8urv8@Mar 14 2005, 12:02 PM
i love how people get in the middle of shit that dont even know whats even goin on. plus where ricers for fuckin around
[post=473288]Quoted post[/post]​

what?????

the kid that bought my old car is make it a ricer i think he mite want to by some of those parts
(poor car)

Originally posted by i8urv8@Mar 15 2005, 08:23 AM
the kid that bought my old car is make it a ricer i think he mite want to by some of those parts
(poor car)
[post=473677]Quoted post[/post]​

well let me know what he wants still have them all

Back