92-95 civic throttle body on 88-91 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok, so my dizzy went out...i got that and now my TPS has gone out, and nobody will sell me just the sensor. The junk yards here want a mint for a TB....I can get a 92-95 Civic TB for $50, but will it work properly? The car has a '90 D16A6 motor in it. Thanks in advance.

nope......the fast idle valve on the bottom is different and you will basically pour coolant out of the bottom.....search for a 90 integra throttle body or an 88 integra throttle body.....forgot what year fits it.....anyone remember?

I forgot to mention that i have a 92-95 Intake manifold laying here from a friends swap. If i use that IM, will the TB work then?

Quoted post[/post]]
nope......the fast idle valve on the bottom is different and you will basically pour coolant out of the bottom.....search for a 90 integra throttle body or an 88 integra throttle body.....forgot what year fits it.....anyone remember?
88-89 Integra D16A1 throttle body is the same as the D16A6

Quoted post[/post]]
I forgot to mention that i have a 92-95 Intake manifold laying here from a friends swap. If i use that IM, will the TB work then?
yes, that would work

Back