92-95 civic U bar support FOR SALE !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

this is a NEW never used U bar for 92-95 civics all types n stuff i beleive i bought it for my 93 hatch but i went to get in my car last month and it was gone??? stolen yep so i need to scrap my parts to get a new ride.

the bar is Yellow and in new shape, i had the same type on my other hatch when i sold it and it made a drastic improvement in the handleing up front especially. it definatly helps get the best outta your ride.
im in so cal and can ship pretty much anywhere in the US

ask away with the questions im all digital ears

lata

oh ill send pics if you wanna see or ill try uploading some later

MAKE ME AN OFFER

its a 4 point lower tie bar. i picked one up for my mirage 65 shipped.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 7 2004, 08:28 PM
its a 4 point lower tie bar. i picked one up for my mirage 65 shipped.
[post=413525]Quoted post[/post]​

well its not for a mirage, inst this Honda swap??? its for a honda but thanks for you 2 cents

no shit but its about the same. obviously its for a honda.

i figured maybe HS would want to check out an acceptable price range. for my used product.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 8 2004, 03:58 AM

i figured maybe HS would want to check out an acceptable price range. for my used product.
[post=413668]Quoted post[/post]​

well thats nice, you coulda just started your own thread instead of advertising your shit on mine. But hey good luck with that

Originally posted by ryangt+Nov 8 2004, 11:03 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Nov 8 2004, 03:58 AM

[post=413668]Quoted post[/post]​

well thats nice, you coulda just started your own thread instead of advertising your shit on mine. But hey good luck with that
[post=413705]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe you didnt realize, my bar wont fit the civic. i wouldnt sell it anyway.

brandon was right. i was just stating what i paid for mine. it looks exactly alike and is even the same color.

Originally posted by redtao@Nov 9 2004, 10:25 PM
can you guys stop crying, tell me if it would work with the traction bars?
[post=414487]Quoted post[/post]​

im not sure buddy, i didnt have a trc bar setup on my hatch when i had the other one installed on there, but if you have decent ground clearance and your trac bars arent to big or situated between the control arms you should be fine, but i dont know your set up, i had this bar and had no wheel hop issues and my hatch was 350hp with 17's the wheels stayed planted, it really made its best impression on me in the corners, it made the front end much more predictable and got rid of some of that wander that civics like to do in the corners.
any questions ask me, this was my thread untill that jackass with the mirage started talking, hes a damn thread jacker and those people suck so email me with your ?'s

Originally posted by redtao@Nov 9 2004, 09:25 PM
can you guys stop crying, tell me if it would work with the traction bars?
[post=414487]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it will work with traction bars. I went through two of them while I still had my Z10s.

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 11 2004, 11:05 AM
Yes, it will work with traction bars. I went through two of them while I still had my Z10s.
[post=415277]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean by you going through two of them? Did one break on you?

Both- bottomed out a few too many times and crushed them. They won't fit under the DC JDM header's 2.5" collector either.

do they make u bars for 88-91 crx/civic hatch? how do they differ from traction bars on similar models?

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 12 2004, 12:24 AM
Both- bottomed out a few too many times and crushed them. They won't fit under the DC JDM header's 2.5" collector either.
[post=415674]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks. Matt was thinking that those bars would be situated too close to the ground. So not really recommended for a lowered car or one that is daily driven then. I think that I will pass on this mod... too many uneven roads in MA.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 12 2004, 08:24 AM-->
@Nov 12 2004, 12:24 AM
[post=415674]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks. Matt was thinking that those bars would be situated too close to the ground. So not really recommended for a lowered car or one that is daily driven then. I think that I will pass on this mod... too many uneven roads in MA.
[post=415776]Quoted post[/post]​

My shocks were dead- that's why. I'm sure that if I put one on there right now, I wouldn't hit the ground... but I can't fit one.

underbody_med_01.jpg

underbody_med_02.jpg

Even with the bar all smashed up, the car still felt really stable. One of the guys at Intercrew took the bar off and put it on his Integra, and even with it all crushed- he said he still felt a difference.

Back