92-95 mildly built ZC Mini-Me swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaMoCo

Some Jack slammed into the back of my EG doing about 25 and then slammed me into a Yukon. I pulled this baby out and dropped an old crappy motor and tranny i had in my Garage in there.

88-91 SOHC ZC bottom end (roughly 36k on it)
port and polished d16z6 head, rebuilt with a 3 angle valve job (6k on it)
Po8 cam (JDM D15b Vtec) a little stronger then p28
JDM Vti Transmission (Same as 92-95 Si/Ex)
po8 ECU (JDM D15b Vtec) a little better then p28
all sensors working, it was just running in my car a week ago
stock 92-95 axles (If you want them)
has new timing belt (6k)
has new water pump (6k)

I dont know how much horsepower this set up has, but look at it this way, the D15b vtec puts out 130 and this is basically a D15b that has been stroked to a 1.6, with the compression ratio bumped up to 10.3-4 :1 with a port and polished head and 3 angle valve job.

in my 93 Cx it ran a best of 15.7 with just an intake, stock exhaust manifold, and a cheap muffler shop 2 1/4 catback

my buddy has a 93 Cx with a 2nd gen B16 swap with IHE and he pulled a best of 15.3.

she runs real strong, i wish i could have felt her with a Header to open up the port work, but i was cut short. This swap is perfect if you have an EG and you dont have the money to go B16, it will get you pretty close to it.

will sell the swap for $950, if you buy it ill throw in an ACT clutch new in the package for free.

will sell the swap plus a partial turbo kit for $1100, kit includes a HF manifold with adapter plate mounted to a Starion turbo, i think its a T3, a Thunderbird Intercooler, and a Stock DSM BOV.

Blanco, 91crx : if the complete swap doesnt sell then i will part it out, and let you know how much i want for everything.

Driverunknown: Im located in Southern California, about 45 minutes north of L.A.

Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Sep 2 2004, 12:42 PM
Blanco, 91crx : if the complete swap doesnt sell then i will part it out, and let you know how much i want for everything.

Driverunknown: Im located in Southern California, about 45 minutes north of L.A.
[post=385272]Quoted post[/post]​

i am also located in so cal near plam springs and will have 500 to spend as soon as my b18 sells but i dont need the axles or the tranny because i am going to run it in a crx so let me know if you will decide to sell just the motor thanks alsom i am willing to drive to pick it up

brett

ok i will give it a little while if it doesnt sell as a complete swap then i will hit you up.

Back