1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 accord b18c?

Discussion in 'Accord' started by 03artist, May 9, 2009.

1. 03artist

03artist New Member

my buddy found a 92 integra that had a b18c in it, he's partin the car bc its tore up, he was gonna sell the engine to me for 400$, is it worth it to swap into a 92 accord lx, or should i just stick with saving up and buying an h22, also was told i should just buy another f22 and try to turbo it, what sounds good to do? I need some help.

2. 03artist

03artist New Member

ok so it turns out that he has two 92 integras, i think thats what year they are, one has a good b18c in it with a bad auto tran, the other has a bad engine with a good five speed, which is easier swappin the engine or the tranny, the engine thats good also has a better body and a bunch of performance parts like headers and intake and coil overs and so on. any help appreciated, ive decided not to even try anything w the accord lol,

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

B-Series engine into an Accord is a no-no. Not enough torque, and all the mounts would need to be custom. Not worth it...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted