1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 accord stick?

Discussion in 'Accord' started by b23silk, May 12, 2009.

1. b23silk

b23silk New Member

ok i have pick up a manual tranny for 125 off craigs list and now i need to find out what to do now. I have a 92 honda accord that has a f22 non vtech motor and it is an automatic. I am completly n the dark about what i need to swich the trannys so any help will be greatly apprectiated. the tranny came out of 92 accord as well it has a stage 2 clutch.

2. Hondadude141

Hondadude141 ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

First off learn how to spell, it is "Vtec" not "vtech".

You are going to need the wiring harness, ecu, shifter cabled, pedal assembly, master and slave cylinder, axles, and the tranny mount.

And i'd ditch the stage 2 clutch if this is your daily driver. That clutch will not making driving everyday fun at all.

3. b23silk

b23silk New Member

ok my bad vtec lol anyone done this b4 is that all i need how bout step by step directions any help would b great

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

5. 92stoccord

92stoccord Big Member VIP

im with hondadude. id replace the clutch, pressure plate and throw-out bearing before I put it in, just so you know you won't be in there again for a while.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted