92 accord wire harness(need info please)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

moemoe

PRELUDE JDM
i have a 92 accord my friend gave me his engine from his type s 96 prelude f22a1engine. ibought the accord just to get it running and it came with no wire harness .My question is would a obd2 wire harness (94-96 accord) plug up to 92 accord the reason im asking is because the engine comes with the external dizzy and crank angle sensor . help

...and on top of what AHHVTEC was saying obdII started in 96, and the 94-97 accord had the f22B series

I think he's saying the engine came from a Prelude, which did have the F22A engines all the way up until 96. Still though, OBD2 STARTED in 96, it didn't run from 94-96, so I'm not really sure what he's talking about...

Im asking about the wire harness. tha accord is a 92 model which was obd1 harness (internal coil) the 96 prelude although it was a 4th generation model in the 96 year the wire harness changed it became obd2a(external coil)know my question was if a obd2 harness from a accord. will fit a obd1 accord model,so i can save time and the hassel of rewiring the harness.

just buy a jumper harness there like 70 bucks call rywire

yea bro i got the same problem on my buddys we converted a obd 1 motor to a obd2 car harness and it boggs down with at 3 grand u need the original harness and a obd2 distributer and u have to run a crankshaft position sensor thats what we been told to do so its our next step

Back