92 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dewey

My batttery went dead and I know I need a code, but also my over head light will not work and the rear defroster will not work now I have checked the fuses under the hood. All this happened only after I restarted.
Thanks in advance

Whats the questions here?

Did you check the fuses inside the car? Try changing the dome light bulb?

Yes the bulb is fine and my question is what could it be?

Also when I turn the lights on the light around the key/ignition flickers.

Also the aoutmatic antenna stays up and will not come down. I thought I had blown a fuse but it does not seem that way.

and the automatic cooling fans near the radiator do not come on.

ANy ideas?

Sounds like you have a LOT of electrical issues. For the fan, listen to see if the relay clicks when the car starts to get hot.

Start checking your ground connections!! Make sure everything is connected as it should be and clean the conenctions. (undo them and wire brush everything back to bare metal)

yo i had dis same problem for me it was da alternator not grounding out properly due to a loose nut jus go to da alternator an pull off da rubber protector an take a look at it but its definetly a electrical problem dis is a good place to start also check ur battery wires an see if there grounding out also

I tried that also. I am new to all this so I will have to take it somewhere and have the electrical stuff checked. Thanks for ya'lls help

Back