'92 Civic b16 axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i have a b16a in my '92 dx hb, but here is my question, i have B-series axles, but the driver side looks short, like when i drive it on the street it clunks, they are brand new re-man axles so i know they aren't broke, and i know what a broke axles looks like. i jack up the car and i see that the inner boot looks like its stretched out, i got GSR axles but i was wondering if some axles were longer/shorter than others? i need an alignment too, like my camber is REALLY bad, but could that cause that too happen?

94+ Integra axles are what you need. Or 99-00 Si, 93-97 DelSol vtecs. What year are yours?

well what does the ends of your axle look like and what does the intermediate shaft look like because you might have a axle from a 88-91 because i had the same problem with mine i have a 97 civic and i tried to use the axle on the driver side from a 91 integra and it was streched out and making the same sound so i changed it to a 94 integra set up and it works fine

Back