92 civic cx hatch F/S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IKONZls/vtec3

1992 honda civic hatchback cx, burns oil bad, runs still and drives fine, needs front breaks, and has rust in various locations was painted 4 yrs ago white again, no exhaust from cat back, 5spd, looking to get 1200 obo, i need rid of it since im parking my 96 and i just bought a swapped 94 hatch, let me know anyone interested....

located in slippery rock, PA north of pittsburgh

Pics would be nice because I am considering to get a 92 hatch. I need to know where the rust is so I know if I can repair it myself. Please post pics.

i dont own anything to take pictures with, and im not spending any cash just to get pictures of this car, if you would like to come see it you can itll be put in autotrader and autotrader.com here soon, im willing to take 800 bucks for it right now thats a running driving shell with all parts, it has rust all over, near the hatch, the lower section of the door, rear quarters, i mean its not rusted clean through but rusted, let me know i just put it on here 2 see if anyones interested i know itll sell in autotrader,

Back