92 Civic Dx Engine Replaced By B18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Multiple_illusions

hey guys i am new to this forum and i have a few questions, i am buyin a B18 engine for my 92 civic. should i go B18 C1 and take the 170 horses or try and find C5 for 190. i am prolly goin for C1 tho, but anyways what kind of stuff do i need to transfer this motor over, and what is a good price for the full swap. thanks alot guys ill be in :D touch

either engine is a good choce ... it comes down to what fits in your budget better

you will need to modify a few things on your wiring harness ... but its pretty easy

what are your plans for the car (what do you want to use it for, what do you want out of it, FI or NA, etc)

:D i wanna get some good hp out of it and i wanna ruyn it down at the track, im gonna shoot nitrous through it too, but im prolly gonna go w/ the B18C1 and then nitrous and possible turbo, does anyone know what that 1/4 time could be?

IMO...if your just going to have it as a track car then just build up the c1 real nice to handle a goood shot...however if your going to be driving it more on the road then just stay c5 N/A...like most swaps it boils down to what you would like to get out of the motor,its purpose, and cash

Back