92 civic lx swap info needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

k-customcivic

hi, im new here got some question! i know that the dohc zc came in obd1 which it has the black top grey plug, i also know i need to extend my map sensor wires but my question is if the map is broke on my engine can i use my d15b7 throttle body and keep the firewall mounted map sensor? will there be any difference in the vaccum lines, and how much boost can an all stock dohc zc can handle without major modification? and where can you buy a map sensor for boost applications? i have search for awhile now and cant find much so any help will gladly be appreciated!
thanks

i decided on a dohc zc for how easy the swap is and they are pretty cheap and to me thats a good bang for the buck, im a college student so money is tight!

i would just do a b16a you can do it for about 1300 bucks

i really have my heart set on a gsr in the next couple of years but for now im going with the dohc zc because i have a turbo off a stock mitsu that im going to use and after i obtain the gsr engine im going build the zc for my crx in my back yard but for now i want it in my dd until i purchase the gsr

Back