1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 civic si hatch

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Dancomer, Jun 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

and last but not least i have a 92 civic SI hatch that i want to sell with everything i have for 4500

it has tokico all round, ground control coilovers all round, rear crossdrilled discs, new wheel bearings, short shifter, apex rev speed meter, projector headlights, jdm single cam ZC, full tenzo R exhaust, autotechnica steering wheel, integra LS seats in the front, racing pedals, solid rear motor mount, full interior, heat works, no AC, no pwer steering, and if you buy it for the 4500 everything listed above comes with it...the motor has 39K miles and the body just hit 184K

if the car is bought for 4500 i will give everything that is posted
    here-----> http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=41057

i am located in Gurnee, IL and my cell number is 847-456-7553 that is the easiest way to contact me...but my email is dancomer18@hotmail.com

let me know

2. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

will trade for a AWD DSM

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.