92 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joexemm

im totally new to the honda/jap car scene. BUT i have a 92 civic it has a 1.6 sohc. i wanna make it a track car<strictly> for lowest cost possible. can anyone tell me the easiest swap? like is it even possible to just get a vtec dohc head and make power? <obviously i would change intake/exhaust manifold thats a given> help me out guys.

you cannot put a dohc on the dseries sohc bottom end..an easy swap that will net you power would be a bseries motor..
or you could build and turbo your motor...

also post in the correct place

+1 you could go with a b16..pretty cheap these days, you could turbo your d series or turbo the b16..its all up to you. I'm a fan of the B17A1 but good luck getting one lol

hi............

hi how are you doing i am intrested in knowing the real amount you are selling so thati can get in contact with you
Best Regards
kelly

This thread is the shittiest thread in the history of the internet. And I hope Kelly comes back here, so he can get the full WRATH of CELERITY because I'm in a fucking mood and this piece of shit is going to get my doc martin lodged in his fucking prison wallet.

Maybe it's a girl?

If that's the case, would your Doc be in her Pink Velvet Sausage Wallet?

The Random Thought Generator is still on and working fine.

The different phrasing of the ads, slightly different words and it appeared to be more intelligent than a bot. Still. Lets see how far we can neg-rep it !

What the hell just happened here. Agreed this thread is retarded now

Back