92 Dx Swap With 96 Integra Ls Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hopinandwishin

i need help what will i need to swap my 92 dx motor with a 96 integra ls b18b motor. it is my first swap and i dont know what stuff i need. also my honda is auto and the integra is a manual would it be worth it to convert my civic into a 5 speed. help

That's a lot of stuff to ask without knowing where to start... like asking:

"I've never built a car before, can you tell me all the parts, steps, tools, and tricks that I'll need to put it all together?"

Read some around the forums, and on other boards as well. There's not too much information about auto -> manual conversions online.

I did my 95 DX, 95 LS swap and a 94 EX, 95 LS auto swap.
Both were fairly easy. If you have any mechanical skills you can do it too!
I could write a book on the process. This will help. Stick w/ 5 speed manual!

BASICS:

Integra: all mounts, axles, throtle cable, ecu w/ OBD2 to OBD1wiring harness,
tranny (GSR is best or at least 99 Si) but LS will work fine. Radiator hoses

Civic: Radiator

Tips: If you want A/C get a mount of a DOHC Del Sol. Cut a small portion of upper and
lower Radiator hose off of the civic and insert inside of integra hose for a tight fit to the radiator
This is off the top of my head, I may have missed some of the basics. Good Luck!

dude dont do an automatic to manual swap too many head aches u got a good idea with swapping the ls motor but it should get swaped into the right car. Why dont u try to look for an already manual car like a cx hatch or the si hatch 92-95. the swap will go fairly easy and u will have less headaches. beleive me i was gonna do it to my dx auto crx. too many problems led to a sold crx. :spin:

Back