92 F22A6 Head Work - PnP and Rebuild

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SneakySedan

Plan on going through the top end of my accord to pick up more horsepower. I plan on getting the work professionally done as I dont trust myself with a head just yet. Does anybody know a shop near central NC or one I can ship the head to that does good work? Also, while I'm getting all the work done, would I see larger gains out of a H23 head?

If you dont have the experience to replace head componets , then you dont have it to preform the h23 head swap , So look at 300-500 more in labor for the swap . not to mention all the extra parts youll need.

Oh course youll need more gains out of the h23 head , especailly ported and polished, No need to upgrade vlaves, springs, or retainers, unless your ready to boost it. even under boost, You can leave it stock and it will take more than the block will. DOHC allows for more tunning for boost.

If your staying N/A then just throw a cam in there and call it a day, unless you need valves and what nots to run effectively.

No offense, those heads arent worth the money spent , just my 2 cents

Back