92 hatch parts and bseries transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prettyinpink

ok so i just totaled my 92 cx hatch (charcoal) on the passenger side. i dont have the original engine and transmission, instead i have this:

any parts out of the hatch except front seats
2001 gsr hydro trans - $600 obo no grinds
b18a (from 91) engine- head was ported and polished, 2 angle valave job all new bearings, seals, and rings. cylinders were honed during rebuild. blown head gasket though and burning some oil possibly valve guide seals since that was the only thing i didnt replace. asking $500. incl ecu from the obd0 engine and harness but i have the harness adapter for the ecu and distributor to be put in an obd1 car. also have original ecu from civic.
stage 1 act clutch w/ about 40% gone- $40 obo

Quoted post[/post]]
ok so i just totaled my 92 cx hatch (charcoal) on the passenger side. i dont have the original engine and transmission, instead i have this:

any parts out of the hatch except front seats
2001 gsr hydro trans - $600 obo no grinds
b18a (from 91) engine- head was ported and polished, 2 angle valave job all new bearings, seals, and rings. cylinders were honed during rebuild. blown head gasket though and burning some oil possibly valve guide seals since that was the only thing i didnt replace. asking $500. incl ecu from the obd0 engine and harness but i have the harness adapter for the ecu and distributor to be put in an obd1 car. also have original ecu from civic.
stage 1 act clutch w/ about 40% gone- $40 obo

how about the a/c compressor...?

what part of MD... i live in towson. I need a few misc parts. I have cash in hand :)

well i work in timonium @ nationwide auto world in the service center and i live in bel air... the car is here at my work.

i guess a dark gray would be in the interior color

how much for these from both doors shipped to 98902?

windowtrim.jpg

vehicle was hit on the passenger side door- door panel and side molding/trim piece isnt salvagable- sorry. still want the other side? door panel on drivers side is still good, the trim piece isnt bent but most of the black coating that is on it has peeled off.

Back