92 hatch with h22 fs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mwvnos

hey guys, i tried selling this hatch awhile back but then i decided to keep it. but now the times comes that i really have to sell it. the link gives the details on it. the hatch needs work to be drivable but not alot. i need it sold before christmas so im only going to take 4000 for it. those of you know the car is worth it. Email me if your serious. i want to make a deal as soon as possible. 4000 is a firm price so first person to come with the cash takes this baby home for christmas!!! thanx for looking!! :worthy:

Hatch thread

interested but need pictures. also do you have all the interior parts? idoes it have power windows, sunroof,, what options does it have

ill email you pics when i get my digi camback sunday.....it doesnt have any option, no power anything, no sunroof.....lightest body you can get for a honda basically. all interior is included, its black vinyl. also comes wtih the cf hood, plus im throwing th rest of my honda parts in with the car. that includes the gsr's on the car plus 2 gsr blade rims with tires, the set of konigs monsoons, my 20X10X4 intercooler, and bunch of other stuff. i might even throw in my turbo if i sell it sonn enough......

pics yet? Im still real interested.... hows the clutch? does the tranny shift perfect?

it the first post it says it needs work to be drivable.....it starts but doesnt run on the street, it needs a little work...and im sendin the pics now

some wires need to be run and jsut needs to be tuned to run right. i dont know exactly what needs to be done but i can ballpark it. vtec wires need to be run.....i dont think theres anything else. its only a few hours of work needed and it will be perfect. thanks for the question....keep them coming

merry christmas everybody! special weekend price only, 3500 today and sunday for the hatchy.....you should jump on that!

Back