92 hb itr front

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

ok I have a 92 hb and my friends is going jdm for his itr and said he will sell and that it bolts on I think it bs what do you guys think

it requires re-welding the radiator support

a few friends of mine already have the conversion... i'll try to get pics if i can

:D

it isnt a direct bolt on. it does require a little body work. unless you know what you are doing, i wouldnt do it. unless you are getting it for a real good price i wouldnt do it. it money that could go towards adding performance parts

Originally posted by 98civichtchback@Oct 15 2003, 08:37 AM
it isnt a direct bolt on. it does require a little body work. unless you know what you are doing, i wouldnt do it. unless you are getting it for a real good price i wouldnt do it. it money that could go towards adding performance parts

i am getting it for $500 and the engine is done all i need is some cosmetic work because a white hb with black bumpers hood and frender is not getting any look but what the f$%# is that but i still take there $$$

then its all on you. if you think you are gonna like it then go for it. its alot of work. ill try to find pics for you. i know i have some somewhere

found pics

Mvc-115f.jpg

fadcfd9e.jpg

those are some bad ass car i am going to do this

Go for it, I was gonna do the same thing myself but I ran outta funds and decided to go turbo before any of my other body modifications.

thode are usdm type r front ends in the pictures or otherwise not type r front ends the jdm type r front ends have the wide one peice headlights mang

I believe that it requires cuting the fenders then you weld part of the eg fenders to part of the itr fenders..... correct me if I'm wrong?

Back