1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 Integra GSR trans problem!

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by kevs_92gsr, Jul 4, 2003.

1. kevs_92gsr

kevs_92gsr Junior Member

I have a 92 GSR Integra and there's something wrong with the trans I think! Here's the story, I was stoped at a red light and when it turned I sarted off normal and when I reached about 3500 It just gave out. It was like it pop out of gear. It still starts and runs it's just when I put it in to gear and let the clutch out it does'nt do anything! When I rev it up the speedometer goes up though. I have a aftermarket ACT cluctch in it but the stock flywheel if that has anything to do with it. I have no idea what the hell it is and it's been sittin for a week and a half. If anybody could give me some information I would greatly appreciate that! :D
  2. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

Greater Portland, OR
    If your speedo is going up that means you diff is turning. I think you lost a CV axle. If you put the car in gear, pull the ebrake and then look at both your axles, I bet one is spinning. If this is the case, you need to replace that axle and you should be fine.
Draft saved Draft deleted