92 integra shell w/ stock ls motor and some other stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92 integra ls shell 5spd with 90 integra ls motor and tranny (motor's not in yet) The shell itself is in great shape, no rust, no accidents, clean title(nj). It has gsr leather back seat, stock front seats, no carpet, needs a couple interior pieces nothing major, stock steelies 2 out of 4 tires ok, new crossed drilled and slotted rotors(not installed), new alternator and belt, there's more just can't think of everything....i bought the car hoping to make a project out of it but i just bought an ek so i have no time to mess with this, i bought some stuff to get the project rolling, all of that is including...i am working on getting pics on here but i am at work so i won't be able to get pics till tomorrow morning and should have them by tomorrow afternoon or so.

i am asking $2000.00 or best offer cause everything is in great shape and i hate to see it sit if someone could do something with it.

aim: fragileversion
i am usaully on aim all the time so it might be easier to get ahold of me if your interested
thanks, jason

Morning bump.......
........getting some pics later today
so if anyone is interested hit me up and give me your email so i can send u pics

well i have pics so if anyone is interested let me know cause for some reason it's a pain in the dick to post pics on here....so leave an email adress and i'll get them to you

Back