NY 92 integra, some mods, engine/tranny for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ACURAXXX

I have a 92 acura integra that i recently aquired. Its pretty fast, theres a 80 foot burnout in front of my house from when i decided to take it out for a test run. I was told the engine has about 60k on it. Its a 2 door hatchback, 5 speed. I was also told it has an aftermarket racing clutch in it. It was a kids project car, but he ended up in jail. I got it from his family, so i don't know much about this car. I think the integra motor that year was the b18a1. It has a header on the car. I can trailer it to whoever buys it, you pull the engine/tranny. And i'll trailer the car home. That way you can hear the engine run. It sounds great. This listing is for the engine & all its components(no cold air intake), header, transmission, and computer/wiring harness. I'll transport it to anywhere in the buffalo, ny & rochester, ny area. For an extra $100 ill transport it as far as erie, pa - binghamton, ny - utica, ny. Possibly farther, feel free to ask.
716-352-6289

so just to be clear.... you are selling a complete ls swap?

your post is confusing because it sounds like you are selling the car.

No, sorry. I am selling the drivetrain for the swap. I'm pretty sure you need engine mounts to put it in a honda.
But i am keeping the car for parts.

Engine & all components(alt., puleys, etc.), header, manual transmission, computer, wiring harness, driveshafts - all for sale - $1000
i am keeping the body, radiator, cold air intake.
Buyer pulls the engine - its ok if you pull the front clip to do it.
I will transport the car up to 80 miles for free, you pull the engine and ill take the rest of the car home.
Sorry i didn't make it clearer the first time.

Back