92 JDM integra LS in ATL ga

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mnjh94

Got this car last week and just got 2 ticketed today. so possibly DL suspension.

1992 LS 2 door.
VIN: JH4DA9352NS020691

Specs:

209k on chassis.
Sunset Orange Metallic Ext.
Black Int.

Engine:
JDM B18B with approx. 50k miles, was an auto engine. purchased from Jarco Inc. in atlanta.
generic short ram intake painted flat black, has a brand new APC re-works filter.
stock header, high flow cat, 2.25" piping to fartcan.
Prothane Polyurethane motor mount inserts.
New: wires, plugs, axles, fuel filter.

Exterior:
Car has ben completely repainted Sunset Orange Metallic, with a Dupont Hot Hues Red Pearl midcoat, shaved emblems, rear squirter, antenna, and a factory lip with the grille cut out. also, jambs were painted.
JDM one peice headlights with glare guards removed, and the housings painted black.
amber painted bumper lenses, factory 92-93 tails.

Suspension, Wheels and stuff:
H&R springs, tokico blue shocks, axxis metalmaster pads.
***comes with steelies ***

Interior:
factory black, missing rear speaker covers, complete all interior, just need cleaning.

other info:
a/c is currently off car, paint chips in door jambs, large dent on back panel between tails, right front axle pops, but car will come with brand new axle from Brett, cruise dosent work. also has rear wiper plug.

temp2006.jpg

temp2007.jpg

temp2003.jpg

temp2002.jpg

m7668281.jpg

FIRM 2000$

I thought it was $3200!!! and you could only afford $500 more cause thats how much it was now its $2000.......dam .............dont come to boston yo

no, bought for 3200 last week since i had 2 tickets and have to pay lawyer.. I really need to sell the car like today..

500 for tickets.. and 3000 for lawyer

whats sooooo jdm about it? other then the uber tite b18b and uber rare jdm 1 pieces

Quoted post[/post]]
Still for sale?

Yea what he said.

Kinda interested in this. I'd probably come get it this weekend if it runs and drives good. Any tranny grinds? Clutch good?

Do does it still have that header on it? or is it back to stock?
Give me a call: 731.298.4883

Back