92 si hb help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hardrever

hey guys. needing a little help in this on.. i just picked up my new projrct car.. and my dash lights dont work?? any advise or fix???Nick..

check your dimmer switch. the wiring behind it could be messed up. mine did the same thing. all i did was push it up harder and they turned on.

i have looked at all the wiring so far. i cant find a bad wire other the on connection on the back of my cluster.. jumper the dimmer,, still nothing.. what else can it be.. the worst thing is.. i have 2 other friends are having the same problems.

did you check to see if your bulbs are burnt out? if not check that. if thats not it, it could be the dimmer switch all together. a couple of my buddies had the same problem to and they just replaced the dimmer switch. you can probably get one at a junkyard. but check those out things out. if that doesnt solve it, then do some more research. ill do some more research myself and give you some more info.

Back