92 Vx, Testing waters, good chance I'll sell it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ok, since the whole I got robbed thing happened, I'm not buying another 1500 worth of parts for another motor and turbo parts. So I'm throwing it up for sale.

92 Civic Vx hatch
120XXX miles on it
Interior is good 7/10
Body is pretty good 7/10, rust over the wheel wells, and a small easily pulled dent in the rear QP under the diverside taillight.
Motor runs, but not so good, this would be REAL good for a swap, whihc were my original intentions.

Good-
-Body is pretty straight, only very minor body work is needed, if you don't know how to do it, it won't cost much to have someone do it for you
-Interior is nice
-Clean Title, I am the third owner and have most paper work for it. I have to check but I think I even may have the original Sales Reciept. I might be gettin this mixed up with the other hatch, either way it has a clean title, no accidents. I'll get the vin later as well.

Bad-
-Motor isn't in it's prime, it putts I don't know what the hell is wrong with it. I didn't bother trying to fix it because I was gonna do the swap.
-The hatch struts need replacing
-The headlight switch is broken, I have another one ready to go in. I might put it in if I have the time.
-I don't think there is a cat on it anymore, my friend has it right now and I gave him my old DX mani and the CX exhaust so he probably switched it up. The cat is probably shot anyway and it could use an o2 sensor.

I'll add pictures in a few minutes, I don't have the most recent but they represent the car in it's current condition. I hate to sell it but I need the money anyway. As of now I'm taking offers, I'm not accepting under a 1k for it, don't ask but throw out reasonable offers. It is located in Milford, PA right now. It will probably be in Scotch Plains, NJ soon.

gallery_28741_116_1101866351.jpg

gallery_28741_116_1101866346.jpg
You can see the dent in the rear QP here.

gallery_28741_116_1101866335.jpg
I forgot, the hatch spoiler taillight does not work either, I haven't worked on this car, but it should be an easy fix.

gallery_28741_116_1101866317.jpg
I'm taking the wheels, you will get some 13" steelies if someone buys it.

I also forgot, the carpet is coming up a bit under the rear seat, again easy fix, just need to stuff it back under.

bump

damn scammers:
Q: Am interested in this car. Do you still have it available? My payment is via Money order.And i will include an excess payment to the payment that i will send to you. And the extra amount will goes to the shipper and you will send it to him via western union for the shipping purpose. Now i want you to tell me your final asking price. Also i wnat you to let me know if you are trusted in this regards, Thank you..

A:Sure whatever you say, do not bid on the auction, just send the $1500 MO to:
jacob
scotch plains, NJ 07076

That just might happen...DICK!!!

Back