92 XSi swap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

ok.... i've had many different people tell me what parts i need to buy. if i'm replacing a part, where do i go, and what do i tell them i need the part for.

some say just buy for the 90-93 integra. some say a 94 del sol.

does my engine even have an american equivalent or is it just going to be a big pain in the ass for me?

i just don't want to spend money, to find out that i've got the wrong thing. lol

so should i buy a 94 del sol shop manual too?

it's just odd to hear that my b16 is 'almost identical' to a b16a3. seems so... not the same. but like i said... i'm just a girl.

I have the same sawp in my teg, as far as i know almost anything for any b16 will work as long as its not an obd dependent part.

If you're talkin about water pump, timing belt, thermostat, spark plugs and wires you can get all that from del sol b16a3 or b16a2.

thank you for your help... i just get like 3 different people telling me 30 different things...

:) i've gotten the most replies saying the del sol. so i think that's what i'll do. i was sure i could have just gotten one from a g2 integra (water pump etc) but i didn't know if any of the locations of bolts or things were changed.

Back