93 accord Lx need help with H22a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reefcraz

Hi, guys I have 93 accord with F22.It has 0ver 200,000 miles.I want to swap JDM H22a .There is some H22 on sale on the market with tran,Ecu and Tcu.I know I have to buy new motor mouth.What else I need to buy?Please Help.thanks

ok so when you get the motor and all that, you shouldnt need anything. you use the accord motor mounts, accord axles, accord wiring harness, and if it is jdm motor you have to use your accord fuel rail, and accord intermediate shaft. as far as wiring, all you have to do it run a wire from the knock sensor, vtec pressure sensor, and vtec solenoid from the sensors to the ecu, if you go online you can find what pin each of them goes to.

recomendations: do water pump, timing belt and tensioner before you drop it in, as well as a new clutch....i made that mistake on the clutch at least

Calmfornow pretty much said it all. Nice to see that other people know what they are talking about and can help.

Man I had a shop do mine and its a 96 EX manual and the needed to splice a a whole h22 wireing hareness into my stock harness to make it work. Plus my stock exhaust manifold woulnt fit so I bought a H22 DC sports header and the engine runs great!

Back