93 B18A + Teg AT into CRX AT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

takemorepills

Hi, I have a very good running and quite quick Teg AT that is suffering from rust. Time to put it to pasture. However, the drivetrain is in perfect running order. I would like to know, will a AT Teg drivetrain physically fit into a 90 CRX DX?? I know the rest about wire harness, but the CRX I am looking at is in perfect condition and it is also a AT.

TIA

I think you;d have to bang the shit out of the bay to make it fit and it still wouldnt be woth it. You'd be much better off converting it to manual.

OK guys. I don't want a 5 speed. I converted my 95 Legend to a MT, so I am no stranger to that. But, as weird as I must sound, I am perfectly happy with a AT car...and in fact, I prefer it.

Well, I'm just going to take a wild guess here, but I think the only thing that may need to be done physically, would be to dent in a part of the passenger side framerail. I did notice that my other Teggy (with LS 5speed) has a slightly smaller trans case than the AT one...

Back