93 civic coupe shell for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cracker749

FOR SALE:
1993 Honda Civic EX shell(green). Has wings west big mouth front bumper. Wings west avenger rear bumper. Xenon side skirts. Wings West comando wing. Carbon fiber predator hood. Altezza taillights. Carbon figer angel eye headlights (one angel eye is melted). Tokico struts. Ground Control coilovers. Progressive camber kit.

Interior is completely gutted. still have the seats and dash. Probably most of the other stuff. Has broken windshield. Never in accident. I broke the windshield b/c it was already cracked and needed a new one. There is no wheels for the car. No motor. No steering colum. Im located in NY, about an hour north of the city. Make me an offer.
Chris

I am also about an hour north of nyc, what town you in? and can u give me a phone number ?

i live in Orange County NY, pm me and i will give you my number. And yes it is a clean title.

Originally posted by cracker749@Sep 21 2004, 07:08 AM
actually i do...thats the only stock part i have.
[post=392929]Quoted post[/post]​

how much are you looking for?

i can pick up the car im looking for a car to play aroundwith abd im only 16 so my options are limited. Id come with a trailer and just put it on howmuch you want?

i'm located in ulster county...

throw me a ball park of how much you want for it, i can come with a trailer to get it...

Back