93 civic dx/ LS ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lshatch916

i have a 93 auto civic dx and i plan on doing a Auto LS swap. when i put the ecu(p75) from the 95 ls which should run the car i couldnt take the car out of park. but if i put it into nuetral snd start the hatch i can move it in and out gears as long as i dun put it in to park... when i do the swap will i have this problem or is this jus an issue with the d series auto tranny with a b series ecu...

Originally posted by Lshatch916@Jan 17 2005, 06:21 AM
i have a 93 auto civic dx and i plan on doing a Auto LS swap. when i put the ecu(p75) from the 95 ls which should run the car i couldnt take the car out of park. but if i put it into nuetral snd start the hatch i can move it in and out gears as long as i dun put it in to park... when i do the swap will i have this problem or is this jus an issue with the d series auto tranny with a b series ecu...
[post=446745]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm fairly certain that the LS uses an external transmission controller. I say that because the high side switches that generally control the solenoids on the tranny are not present in the B series ECUs.

Back