93 Civic Ex Coupe w B18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

Well its time for a new car for me.....this car is definitely something we have worked hard on but its time to move on. First person to show me $4,000 gets it........Pictures up soon. Car is located in Massachusetts....PM me for more info

93 Civic Ex
gunmetal paintjob
99' B18B with 65xxx miles with paperwork
Short ram intake
brand new exhaust on the car - Universal N1 with 2.5" piping from cat back
Mugen style front lip
Ek sideskirts
H4 Blue Bulbs
clear corners
abs plastic eyebrows
carbon fiber hood w/ hoodpins
Coilovers
97 integra Ls wheels with 95% tread on the low pro tires 195/50/15
CTR Floormats
CTR shiftknob
Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge
Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge
Autogauge 3 inch tach
audiobahn speakers
pioner head unit

selling the car to get out of the import scene.....o btw.....the trunk and right side fender needs to be painted ....its currently black... I painted them black to make it look like carbon fiber......didnt come out as I thought tho

yea this car is definelty worth it.. ive seen it. the motor is clean as hell..it was put it by the best team around. the car is definetly a good buy!

good luck to u tphan4 in tryin to leave the scene <_<

thanks D - goodluck with your prelude.....and I also forgot thanks to team Hypnotech for all the support and the help over the year on the car...goodluck with the team...

damn sumone buy this car is crazzzzzzy mannnnnnn....cleanest motor ive ever seen...i actually tried to eat off it but tphan4 stopped me and asked me wut the hell was wrong with me...good luck tphan

Back