93 civic ex parts off parts car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slowciv1

d16z6 complete head w/dizzy, valve cover and vtec solenoid
d16z6 automatic tranny
d16z6 complete shortblock
d16z6 complete intake manifold w/sensors, throttle body, fuel rail, and injectors
Brake booster w/master cylinder
z6 wire harness uncut
Steering components
Rotors
Calipers
driver and pass. windows
drivers side port window
Dash (grey)
airbags (grey)
steering wheel (grey)
spare tire
trunk carpet
driver side door panel (grey)
I have other misc. items, I have a parts car that has rear damage. Make offer on all parts just getting rid of this crap in my yard. Will ship within us at buyers expense. if interested I can get pics. Parts are in Florence, AZ.

If you still have them I would like the power windows. Just the wiring, switches, regulator and stuff to convert from manual to power. Let me know it you still have them.

How much for the Intake Mainfold?
Also if you have the Exhaust Manifold as well how much for that?

93cxhatch, I already sold the power window conversion sorry

Zeon, pmd u

have the splash shield that is under the airbox and the passenger wheel well splash shield?

deth101, the plastic gaurds were no good.

nbdzhro, Rear Caliper was messed up in wreck and i dont know where the sensors r located. If u let me know where they r located i can check to see if i got em.

matt, pmd u

the sensors attached to the hub just above the CV joint in the front. and the wire goes to a clip in the engine bay. it's really a magnet that reads the gear tooth that surrounds the cv joint.

did the rear lower control arms get messed up?
if not do they have sway bar mounts and how much for them?

also, what size is the master cylinder and will it work for a non-abs setup

thanks

Sean

BoogieDown, pm sent

Baker, cluster already sold and it didn't have the armrest on the console but i do just have the regular console.

nbdzhro, ill check to see if the sensors r there and ill get back to u.

seanjuan, rear got messed up, and as for the master cylinder as far as i know it will work with abs and i dont know the size.

b18vtecrx, pm sent

Back