93 Civic FS..2700 Ohio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KhmerSydeRide

It's a white 93 civic.. I shaved molding, both side of handles.. got it paint Gm White.. door jam, trunk, hood.. It was my project car. So far its imcomplete but its a good car for the money.. It has 145,000k on the motor but the guage say 160,xxx, this was because I had change the guage with the lx model so it will have rpm.. The car is a dx model.. I replace the transmission with a lx model too.. The car has no grind on the tranny at all.. Replaced head and valve gasket. Everything is stock but intake... I prefer a new motor swap if you want to hook the ride up but for normal driving the car will run for a long time.... I remove the interior carpet and threw it away.. so you would have to buy new interior carpet... the car doesn't have a door popper yet so you will need to get that as well.. and the paint job was done less than 3 months ago.. and have a few rough spot and bubbles.. I never had the chance to take it back and let them fix it.. they suck I had the car there for a month and they gave me a crappy paint job.. I wonder if I can get a refund for a bad paint job? I got the receipt... The car is sold as is...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/khmersyderide

White civic, use to be red.. but the pix was taken about 2 weeks ago.. I got more pic but too big in size.. it was taken by a 5.0 megapixel camera.. so if you got aim my name is LsVteCxRaCer, I can send you more picture...

let me know more about th is car i am very interested...give me a call at 847-668-2005

Back