93 del sol auto please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

424delsol

:ph34r:ok i have a 93 del sol automatic i was wondering what ways can i make the d15 engine faster and if you can tell me about how much everything would cost ive been hearing alot about the d16y6 head but then also ive heard alot of problems with that 2

First step, Go get yourself a B18b out of a 94-95 integra along with the trans, axles, mounts, wiring and ecu and map sure you get all sensors. Second step, Spend a weekend doing the swap. If you have never done it, dont let it scare you. Most of it just plugs right up and if you have trouble, google it. I have seen complete swaps anywhere from 500-1000 depending on who you know and what they dont know. Third step, do some reverse doughnuts and try to break it lol. Before blowing money on your d15, just do the sawp or if its out of budget, you can pick up a d16z6 which is a single cam vtec for your car and you can get them very cheap. All you need for that is just the engine and ecu. It will be less trouble just to drop the whole thing down in it rather than trying to frankenstein some shit.

Last edited:
most likely gona go with b18 ive had the d16z6 before want some more power you know so ill take any info i can get

i was wondering about the head swap tho if it would work and if so what exactly would i need and to do and about how much it would cost thanks and if any1 knows where i can get cheap parts im from springfield mass

imo you wont notice a whole lot of difference with just the head swap. it will work if thats what you want to do. i had a stock z6 with a 5 speed and thought it was peppy. so before worrying about the head i would make it a manual, its like night and day.if youre looking for a really noticeable gain youll want to do the motor swap

thanks.. prty much my buddy has a 2001 1.7 vtec 5speed civic nothing done besides cold air intake i prty much just wana shit on him all day everyday and deff plan on changing it to standard just want the cheapest ways u know kinda ruff at money now and like to do just a lil suttin for now then i plan on makin it a big project when i get my hands on some money econmy is ruff right now

Back