93 Del Sol SI D16Z6 Auto to Manual swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolcharlie

WRECKED! i hit a minvan doing about 10-15mph going around a left hand turn, me moving she sitting still, front left headlight took all of the blow, pushed it up in about 2 inches, bent my fender, tore off my bumper and bent my hood some..very very repairable..was going to do it..but right now dont have time, all needs is new bumber, fender, and hood, i pretty much straighted it out what needed to be straighted was where the fender bolts to on top, inside engine bay area
and busted CV axle on left side, all that happened to the ladys van was scuffed up her rim and the inside of her wheelweel was dented

have extra hood, stock, dinged up a bit, and targa top dinged up a bit and have extra pair or headlights/corners, and old Auto Tranny and all the hardware
completely redone interior, red and black, spoon steering wheel, Pyramid Comp 12 in the floorboard, =] extra cool looking, everythin inside looks brandnew except seats can pick you up stock del sol seats if you want some brand new looking ones for 100$ from my friend at his warehouse, i installed a stock wing, i have started doing some bodywork, for instance i had two rust spots behind the wheelwells done before me, suggesting a northern car, i shaved the antenna and the body lines, i thought since it was sitting i would do a little work, have amp in back, mounted, ran all lines hidden so if you want bigger amp and subs, easy hookup, have stock rims and tires, SI rims, once the car has new bumber hood and fender, and a paintjob, this car will be in show condition, i was so close to getting it there, im going to hate to see it go :( for pictures of my car go to myspace.com/nina_n_charlie go to mypictures and then to auto to manual swap

i want as much out of it as i can
any best offers??

o yea ..runs great...it never gave me problems..i changed the oil about every 1,500 miles ran midgrade fuel, had a problem with it starting after my auto to manual swap, found out i fried my ECU when i swapped it, got a new one..and cranked right up, i cranked it up yesterday, started right up, its been sitting for ..about 3 weeks now, i have to get a right CV axle and then it will actually move haha..but i busted it when i hit here so i had to tow it home, im going to get some pictures up of what it looks like now and all the extras i got with it

here are all my pictures, as you can see it wasnt a bad wreck, i hit the lady doing about 15mph, and is very repairable, dont have the time or money right now to fix it

Last edited:
Back