93 Del Sol SI F.S. /located in KY/ best offer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi I have a 93 del Sol (the bright green ones). It has 178k miles, engine in good shape. It has some minor wreck damage on the front driver's side, no struct. damage, just sheet metal. If you weren't going to swap, it needs new cv boots (bearings are dry) and a clutch, although the clutch will probly last another 2-3k.
I will sell cheap and i will deliver anywhere within 150 miles for gas money.
I am located in louisville KY, zip 40217. I will take pictures on request.

Originally posted by where eagles dare@Aug 15 2004, 04:56 PM
Hi I have a 93 del Sol (the bright green ones). It has 178k miles, engine in good shape. It has some minor wreck damage on the front driver's side, no struct. damage, just sheet metal. If you weren't going to swap, it needs new cv boots (bearings are dry) and a clutch, although the clutch will probly last another 2-3k.
[post=377183]Quoted post[/post]​

hEY CAN I GET SOME PICS AT rush3969@yahoo.com and will you be willing to trade for eg hatch with ls motor running 14 sec q mile..please let me know asap im located around 10 mins away from cinnci in florence ky thanks alot.. oh yea how much where you asking for it....

Originally posted by rush3969+Aug 16 2004, 08:39 PM-->
where eagles dare
@Aug 15 2004, 04:56 PM
[post=377183]Quoted post[/post]​

hEY CAN I GET SOME PICS AT rush3969@yahoo.com and will you be willing to trade for eg hatch with ls motor running 14 sec q mile..please let me know asap im located around 10 mins away from cinnci in florence ky thanks alot.. oh yea how much where you asking for it....
[post=377693]Quoted post[/post]​

Still waiting for raply on this car if you still have it would like to do some trading with you the hatch is a good dependable car not junk just how bad i want a delsol if your willing to trade...Thanks

hey rush, sorry for the slow response. I will have the pics to you in a few days (I have to go to a library to access the internet right now because my cable company is WEAK!) i might consider the EG if the interior is clean and it's suitable for a daily driver car. sorry again for the slow response. talk to you soon.

Originally posted by where eagles dare@Aug 17 2004, 06:56 PM
hey rush, sorry for the slow response. I will have the pics to you in a few days (I have to go to a library to access the internet right now because my cable company is WEAK!) i might consider the EG if the interior is clean and it's suitable for a daily driver car. sorry again for the slow response. talk to you soon.
[post=378222]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea the interior is decently clean just needs the airbag put in i havent really had the cash to buy one but it dont look really bad on the inside i have pics if you can give me ur email to send them to you i just really much rather have a delsol again my last one i had got t-boned so im trying my hardest to get one again no matter what shape its in..Thanks for getting back with me

Back