93 eg hatch ls motor for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rush3969

Banned
I have a 93 civic hatchback with integra ls motor 110k on motor and 134k on car is a rebuilt title but fixed and somewhat clean..here is what the car has..am willing to trade off for delsol asap...

Tockico gas shocks blues
1 peice headlights
altezzas
intake
exhaust new piping
4-2-1 header
new exedy stage 1 clutch 300 miles on it
S1 tranny just put in but having trouble lineing the motor back up to motor mounts
body kit rear sides stock front with billet alum. in the cut out

I have around 3600 invested in this car so someone can make offers or find me a delsol dont have much time or money to do traveling unless u wanna pay ship or pick up if bought..
Will consider other trades..........i have pics of the car if u want them request...Thanks for looking.

The car is not in running stage yet cause i ran into troubles putting tranny in i got tranny in but i can only get one of the motor mounts put in casu i had to take them all out to put tranny in cause it was hitting the k-member with the motor mounted so i took the mounts off and now i need a cherry pick to lift the engine up some and line it up to the mounts..The thing is i have no way of getting a cherry pick cause i just moved here and have no hook ups or connections so im screwed but my loss so JUST MAKE OFFERS NOW.THANKS

i have a 92 prelude with a jdm h22 swap with lsd tranny i might trade if the EG is nice enough. i have about 12k in my prelude but i want an EG now. there is a pic of the car on my profile or you can e mail me for them ( TREVNICC@aol.com )
send me pics of your car ifd youre interested

If you really need a buyer, I may be interested for like $1500 + shipping to NJ. I'm normally one that has to go and inspect a car myself and make sure its meticulous but I figure I can drive my beat up car for awhile while I work on this and turn it into a decent car. LMK if you can't get rid of it.

Please close this thread opening a new one updated..The car is not the same a bunch of new goodies...Thanks

My friend is really interested in this car. I need to know a few things though. 1: are u willing to trade the civic for a dodge neon 96 dohc + $200??? 2: where are you located???... thanks a lot.. JJ

Umm you posted for trades all over this place and most of the places you posted for a trade was and old thread dont bring back old threads..As for a trade i highly doubt you will get a trader for the shittiest civic on this page for a neon sorry but im just telling you no one in here i doubt would be intrested....Oh yea and i tought i closed this thread well thanks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back