1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 Gauge cluster

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by EdrikLongtail, Jan 3, 2004.

1. EdrikLongtail

EdrikLongtail Senior Member

Hello

I will hopefuly be buying a 93 honda civic (thats if he can't find someone higher to buy it) But I was wondering is it possible to get a gauge cluster to fit in their with a tach?. and what years would fit in it? or is it cheaper just easyer to buy a tach and wire it in?

2. TWAN

TWAN Senior Member

92/95 ex or si cluster. make sure that if you have a manual car you get a manual cluster

3. uconn1150

uconn1150 Member

Just go to a junkyard and get a cluster from a 92-95 EX...just remove the old one (save it, in case you want to take your new one with you to another 5G) and plug in the EX one...works like a charm!

Thank you Honda!
    :ph34r:

edit:eek:r Si model as well

4. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I got one, outta my wrecked 92 civic, It's from a 95 EX with 60XXX miles on it. It worked great while I had it. It's yours for 35 + shipping.

5. EdrikLongtail

EdrikLongtail Senior Member

if i get the car ill defently look u up man!

6. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

also another option is the SiR2 cluster from japan, but it's not worth the extra cash, it displays in amber, has a 8200redline, but in kilometers. I sold mine and got the EX cluster, loved it :)

7. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

I love my sir2 from japan....the amber is less harsh on the eyes and helps me see better at night.....I like the 8200 also as I have a b16,I even got a 4door one for cheaper w/a little H sticker to cover the door lights[saved $85]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted