93 Gauge cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EdrikLongtail

Hello

I will hopefuly be buying a 93 honda civic (thats if he can't find someone higher to buy it) But I was wondering is it possible to get a gauge cluster to fit in their with a tach?. and what years would fit in it? or is it cheaper just easyer to buy a tach and wire it in?

92/95 ex or si cluster. make sure that if you have a manual car you get a manual cluster

Just go to a junkyard and get a cluster from a 92-95 EX...just remove the old one (save it, in case you want to take your new one with you to another 5G) and plug in the EX one...works like a charm!

Thank you Honda!
:ph34r:

edit:eek:r Si model as well

I got one, outta my wrecked 92 civic, It's from a 95 EX with 60XXX miles on it. It worked great while I had it. It's yours for 35 + shipping.

also another option is the SiR2 cluster from japan, but it's not worth the extra cash, it displays in amber, has a 8200redline, but in kilometers. I sold mine and got the EX cluster, loved it :)

I love my sir2 from japan....the amber is less harsh on the eyes and helps me see better at night.....I like the 8200 also as I have a b16,I even got a 4door one for cheaper w/a little H sticker to cover the door lights[saved $85]

Back