93 Gsr For 92-up Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmspec5

Have 93 Integra GSR for trade or sale, previous owner had blown motor in car, has b16 with lots of bolt ons, full HKS bolt up exhaust, DC Header, AEM Intake, have b series exedy flywheel that would come with car also, as other bolt ups also. would like to get 92-95 hatch, possibly could still have factory motor in hatch, as long as in good condition, Integra needs to be painted and that is it, Also has system in car. Car also has jdm 1 piece headlights and integra type r type front lip. Also,car has carbon fiber invader style hood, mugen style rear spoiler, 17 charcoal wheels, neuspeed race springs, tokiko shocks and struts, slotted rotors, and tinted windows, car is white with power everything including sunroof. I am in Columbus,GA.

If someone knows of a hatch with no motor and good body wise also let me know please, as long as it is somewhere close to me.

i have a buddy with a coupe car, not exactly what you want but htought you may be interested, its white 95, 5 speed, 17n inch motegi's, coilovers, exhaust, intake, tinted windows, system, new axles, plugs, wires, and toher stuff i am missing
jones
altered_image_Customs2003@yahoo.com

Hey, I have a 93 Civic CX hatch, light as they make...Right now I have the LX engine in it but Im in the process of putting a 96 EX vtec engine in it with 90k on it, 5spd...I have full exhuast, just had the windows tinted, coil overs, Black widow front bumper, carbon fiber shifter, cold air intake, strut bar, and I think thats it...Im not sure of a price on it yet Im just seeing what kind of offers I get, the back fenders had some rust, I had the rust cut out and fiberglassed...maybe I can get some pics of ur car and ill try to take some of mine...oh yea I also have clear corners, VERY bright, and Xenon lights

aol sn Teamkawy55

Back