93 HB CX B18a1 swap question (OBD1)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dwn2low

Ok the swap is almost complete. It took forever working on it for only an hour or two between classes. So here is the question. I have everything hooked up except the axeles, header, and alternator. I tried to crank it to see if it would start the fly wheel spun and it sounded like it was cranking but no gas. So question is do I have to prime the gas line since i disconnected it ? Or is there someting else i'm missing?

Thanks
Mark

All you have to do is make sure that the fuel line is connected and then turn the key to the on position WITHOUT STARTING. Listen to see if the fuel pump turns on under the back seat. let it sit like that for about 30 seconds then try to start again. Repeat procedure if it doesn't start.

Darin

OK,
It is not the fuel. I am not getting spark in my wires. What sould I check? I put the distributer on my self anything I should look for I'm thinking of taking it off again.
Thanks
Mark

hi i was just wondering if anyone knows how to seperate a b18a1 from the tranny inside the engine comparment of a crx?

Originally posted by djblizza02@Mar 6 2004, 07:40 PM
hi i was just wondering if anyone knows how to seperate a b18a1 from the tranny inside the engine comparment of a crx?

Why are you post whoring. Start you own damn thread. But to answer your question, there are about 8 things that hold it on. those 8 things are called bolts. then there is a bracket on the back of the engine that hold the motor and transmission together, then there's a thing called a motor mount, well its actually a transmission mount that hold hte transmission to the side of hte car. Take those off. Fuckin god you people suck.

Back