93 prelude h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gunz2165

i have a 93 prelude h22, i had problems with it running and found out that somethin chewed through my map sensor wires. i fixed that and its running decent, but i have a serious problem with it dumping insane amounts of fuel into the motor. i have no check engine light on either. all u smell as im driving is fuel. for the first 5-10 minutes im driving its the worse to the point where u can see the smoke coming from the exhaust that its burning fuel. if i let the car sit idle for 10-15 minutes so much fuel dumps into the motor that im getting messed up from the gas fumes. im pulling my freaking hair out tryin to figure it out. im not dumb when it comes to working on cars but this shits just puzzling and annoying the hell outta me. can neone please help me out id greatly appreciate it.

is it the stock ecu ? and have you checked your injectors

yea it a stock ecu. no i havent checked the injectors yet, i was told my a guy that works at a honda dealer by my house that u cant check injectors.... how would i go about doin that?

sounds like your fuel pressure is way too high.. i had the same problem w/ my b16.. it was so bad my clothes would smell like gas when i got outta the car

thats how it is now, what can i do about it? i changed the fuel pressure regulator figuring that would fix it but it didnt.

Back