1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93hb is at it again

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by adidas_man, Oct 7, 2004.

1. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

he's probably out trying to scam more people to pay me my money back or just to scam for fun. but i was checking other classifieds and found this: http://www.hondaclassifieds.com/default.as...7587&Name=manny in each classified his name is different, "manny" "Mr M" and "M" for manuel i suppose, mr j for johnnie or jeremy i suppose, and "a" i'm still trying to figure it out. and just for fun i created a hotmail account, and replied to the classified, and he responded and his name was Jeremy Quintero. now i could be wrong, 93hb could just have the exact same things for sale, and happen to be in tx also, but that just doesn't seem like what is going on. this is just a heads up for everybody here, i've been scammed by him already, and it doesn't need to happen to anybody else

2. swanny

swanny Senior Member

shoot him.

3. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

Honestly he has 110 posts in the for sale section and they are all kinds of stuff. I think this guy scams for a living. But good looking out i was looking into buying something from him but i am glad u stopped me.

4. h22bubbleback

h22bubbleback Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted