: 94 Accord Coupe TURBO 5spd hotness on the market

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Atheist

She looks kind of purple in the pics, its actually burgundy!

Alright guys.... I never thought I'd be doing this, but I purchased another car at a deal I couldn't pass up, and can't justify the monitary aspect of keeping 2 boosted Honda's. Please keep in mind that I love this car very much and WILL NOT give it up to just any buyer, I am particular about who this car goes to! I don't want her ruined... Anyway, onto the fun part...

Mods:
HKS turbo kit (Probably the only one in the states) with modified Drag 3 intercooler and custom piping
Moroso Catch Can
ACT X-Treme Clutch with Street Disc
Budunoki Air Stack with Blitz filter element
H23a1 Transmission (has a slight grind into 5th when its cold. When its warm, you can take it up as high as you want)
Golden Eagle Oil Feed Adapter
NGK BKR7E-11 Plugs
Apexi SAFC
DSM 450cc Injectors
Tanabe racing medallion exhaust
Omori Boost gauge
Apexi Turbo Timer
Autometer Shift Light
Relocated Battery

Pioneer Deck
Pioneer Speakers all the way around

Koni adjustable shocks with H&R race springs
Neuspeed Front Tie bar
Ichiban Rear Tie Bar
Suspension Techniques Rear Anti Sway Bar

Fiber Images Carbon Fiber hood with Momo pins
2002 Accord SE wheels stripped, primed, and painted satin black
Fresh set of Toyo Spectra's, perfect condition just mounted.
Security features (will reveal to buyer upon payment)

Problems that I can think of:
Some slight scratches, dings, etc.
Could probably use a new downpipe. This one is fine, but it is not big enough. By the top of the gear, Im only boosting like .3bar, as opposed to the .4-.5 it should be.
Slight rust, surface only
Slight zip when going into 5th gear in cold temps, but when warm, its 100% fine.

Some of you might remeber that this car used to be Brian's car. He struck me as a very very honest seller, the most honest I have ever dealt with. There isn't a doubt in my mind that everything he had done was done RIGHT and that it was never abused. Heck, he was a Honda Mechanic! The same goes for me. I babied the heck out of this car. Never taken it to the twisties or the 1320, very rarely street raced (only when it was funny ;p ). This car was NEVER ABUSED. This car is my daily driver, and has NEVER let me down. Runs cool, AC blows cold. I have a big book full of receipts of everything since the summer of 1999.

Looking for $6750 negociable. Located in SW Michigan. Contact me thru PM or via email at mike@forgedweb.com or even AIM at titian09. Serious buyers only, try my cell 269-501-1198. The car is worth way way way more than that to me, but... what can you do.

This car is truly is amazing and very rare. I love driving it and seeing it in my garage, it's beautiful. These pictures don't really do the hotness of this car justice. In real life, the color is more on the red side of burgundy than the pictures show.

IMG_0204.jpg

^^ Thats the true color.
front1.jpg

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

The rest of the pictures are at http://www.forgedweb.com/accord_shoot

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Oct 17 2004, 10:51 AM
i never understood why anyone would want to make their car tons fast and then baby it.
[post=403636]Quoted post[/post]​

To say I babied it does not mean I didn't spin it up now and then or make boost ever, but I never did anything hurt the car, and always took great care of everything as far as maintence, etc.

Got some quick questions has this car ever been timed or anything what times do you think it would be at..Also what is the mileage on the car...Looks pretty good i like...

Originally posted by rush3969@Oct 19 2004, 06:55 PM
Got some quick questions has this car ever been timed or anything what times do you think it would be at..Also what is the mileage on the car...Looks pretty good i like...
[post=404905]Quoted post[/post]​

Never tracked it, nor any other car so I have no idea what it would run at all. Sorry!

Mileage is 93xxx

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Oct 19 2004, 07:05 PM
Who is brian? Just to ask? And to give you a bump :D
[post=404910]Quoted post[/post]​

Previous owner, I dont know if he is a member of this forum or not, my post is originally from honda-tech where he is.

Thanks!

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 20 2004, 04:06 PM
This car was NEVER ABUSED.

not to call you out but uhm... BULLSHIT

turbo'ed honda but never beat on... RIGHTTTTT...

but it looks nice
[post=405275]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd never say that I didn't spool the turbo up or take climb revs quickly, but I took damn good care of it and was careful. All I did was push the accelerator down, and granny shift the next gear. I never banged gears, or anything like that. It was not abused.

nice car, i assume it must be a an lx? i have almost an identical car...mine is ex tho and is h22 powered...clean ride....race anything that might give us an idea of what kind of power it has?

Back