94 Accord EX Swap to H22 Wiring Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jvk76

Anyone know if there is a special wiring harness one can buy for this "common" swap? Perhaps even one with a controller box built in? One can splice the wiring from the F22 to the H22 but why do it when you can get a kit?

Thanks

If you can't do the wiring for this swap, you shouldn't be swapping engines at all. It would be more trouble than it's worth to try to use some wiring kit for this swap. It's one of the easiest out there:

- VTEC is already wired, plug and play
- One wire for the IAB back to the ECU
- One wire for the knock sensor back to the ECU
- Lengthen the IAT sensor wire

That's it (I'm pretty sure, it's been awhile). What "controller box" are you talking about?

:werd:

Do a search.

There is plenty of information on this site to help you if you look for it.

Originally posted by jvk76@Sep 17 2004, 12:25 AM
Anyone know if there is a special wiring harness one can buy for this "common" swap? Perhaps even one with a controller box built in? One can splice the wiring from the F22 to the H22 but why do it when you can get a kit?

Thanks
[post=391428]Quoted post[/post]​

make sure you use the f22 engine wiring harness....dont get confused when i say this....unplug everything and take the engine out...the harness that is attached to the motor is the one you are supposed to use....make sure you buy an accord repair manual and a prelude manual..you would need to compare the plugs and plug them in where they belong. a couple of plugs will have a different shape but the same number of wires....all you would have to do is cut the plug off the h22 harness and splice it on the f22 harness. if you do a search about this swap you should have no problem finding the info.

Originally posted by Type-T@Sep 24 2004, 05:31 AM
all you would have to do is cut the plug off the h22 harness and splice it on the f22 harness.
[post=394238]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't have to do this with any of the plugs on my swap.

Back