94 accord f22b2 Auto to H22 Auto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cypher

Faster then you!
Ive not found a thread on here yet that states exactly what mounts to use for each car/swap.

Most threads say use the stock H series tranny mount and t-bracket and some say to shave down the drvside mount to fit.

well we shaved the drvside mount but now have a issue with the rear t-bracket. The F series wont bolt up to the h series swap and the H series bracket wont mount or go around the F series stock mount on the rear member on teh car itself. its about an inch to wide.

Question is will the rear mount even work? are we going to have an issuse with the tranny mount aswell?

Also recall someone saying that with the 94 accords with auto we will have to change some wiring in teh car itself so the car will shift out of park? If so anyone have the diagram for this?

After we get done ill post a how-to on the 94 auto if you guys like, just lookin for some info to finish this damn thing

I'm gonna make a little inference here. This is like a geometry proof.

A H22 bolts right to a 92 Accord. Done it. A F22B1 bolts into a 92 Accord. Done it. An F22B1 and F22B2 have the same block. F22B1 and F22B2 are both from 94-95 Accords.

Therefore, an H22A should have no problems with that rear mount.

The drivers side mount is a confirmed bitch.

I would try loosening -but not removing- the tranny and drivers side mounts. Line up that rear mount using the H22 black brackets and the F22 stock mount. The thrust mount will be last.

If you change the TCU, then you will have problems getting the car out of park. The prelude TCU requires a wire to be ran from the console to the ECU, to spot 21 I believe. Do a search. If you are using the Accord TCU, then nothing will change.

Switch pins A6 and A11 at your ECU. That is necessary while switching to the P13 in 94-95 Accords.

Already got it.

Must use the H series drv side mount and shave 1/4" off each side
Must use the H series t-bracket and the H series rear crossmember mount (must remove the F series mount from the rear crossmember and there are bolts to line up the new H series mount already there)
Used the H series tranny mount with no problems
Used the H series Front tranny bracket with the F series front crossmember mount

Also used the F series a/c bracket and a/c compresser on the H series
Used the H series p/s bracket with the F series p/s pump

Also used the old F series Auto axles with no half-shaft (customer will not buy the half-shaft and new axles)

Quoted post[/post]]
Already got it.

Must use the H series drv side mount and shave 1/4" off each side
Must use the H series t-bracket and the H series rear crossmember mount (must remove the F series mount from the rear crossmember and there are bolts to line up the new H series mount already there)
Used the H series tranny mount with no problems
Used the H series Front tranny bracket with the F series front crossmember mount

Also used the F series a/c bracket and a/c compresser on the H series
Used the H series p/s bracket with the F series p/s pump

Also used the old F series Auto axles with no half-shaft (customer will not buy the half-shaft and new axles)

Perfect.

The mother of necessity is invention, but I prefer the "use whatcha got" method. After that, I work out the bugs.

Back