1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 accord to h22 prelude swap confusion

Discussion in 'Accord' started by 804fwdtuner, Jan 13, 2010.

1. 804fwdtuner

804fwdtuner New Member

Hey guys so im new to this whole thing im from a small county in va where we are not really known but love to do the car theme.

-Ive got a 1994 honda accord lx and im doing a motor swap i ordered a prelude motor and tranny swap from jdmenginecorp.com i was quite shocked when i got my motor to see that my distributer cover was broke and thats an easy fix my big confusion comes in with the wire harness ive heard that i can use the accord harness and it plugs right up except the vtec. i read on a page earlier that you can use the accord harness and wire the vtec....How do you wire the vtec to the stock accord harness? i also was told i can just buy an adaptor from rywire.com what is that adaptor know as and how much is it going to run me out my pocket. The only other thing i can think of is of course my car came with a set of prelude headers but i have to run the accord exhaust to fit with the body of my car. will the accord and prelude bolt up to match each other or is there somthing i need to buy to fit my car. thanks for all the help guys its greatly appreciated.:ph34r:

2. f22b1 coupe

f22b1 coupe Junior Member

Hey I don't know how to do it, but I know there is a link to it in the FAQ section on this forum.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted