94 accord to h22 prelude swap confusion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

804fwdtuner

Hey guys so im new to this whole thing im from a small county in va where we are not really known but love to do the car theme.

-Ive got a 1994 honda accord lx and im doing a motor swap i ordered a prelude motor and tranny swap from jdmenginecorp.com i was quite shocked when i got my motor to see that my distributer cover was broke and thats an easy fix my big confusion comes in with the wire harness ive heard that i can use the accord harness and it plugs right up except the vtec. i read on a page earlier that you can use the accord harness and wire the vtec....How do you wire the vtec to the stock accord harness? i also was told i can just buy an adaptor from rywire.com what is that adaptor know as and how much is it going to run me out my pocket. The only other thing i can think of is of course my car came with a set of prelude headers but i have to run the accord exhaust to fit with the body of my car. will the accord and prelude bolt up to match each other or is there somthing i need to buy to fit my car. thanks for all the help guys its greatly appreciated.:ph34r:

Back