94 B18 civic swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Triton83

I have a 94 civic EX Automatic with a D16 Vtec. I recently got a free 98 Integra 5-spd with a B18B1 Non vtec. The whole car. I wanna put the B18B1 and manual tranny in my civic. On the Wiring. Should I swap over the whole OBD2 harness or can i use the obd1 harness already in the car?? What would i need for it to be OBD1? I just wanna keep it simple.

get an obd1 integra ecu. (pr4 or p75)
the integra engine harness will plug directly into your civic chassis harness at the shock towers.
auto to manual is not simple tho, I would just drive the teg. It seems like alot of work for 10 horsepower and a manual tranny.

Sry forgot too mention. The Integra is totalled. Front is smashed a lttle bit. But the rear is gone. but the motor and all that is still good.

oh, I guess you can't drive it then, either way there are companies that make the auto to manual kit for your car, you would need that to convert it, other than that you would need to modify the vehicles chassis to accept the shift linkage, this involves cutting a hole in the floor and things like that, jsut search on here for threads from people who have done it before.

Back