94 civic coupe swap ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SplitzO

Alright I got a 94 civic coupe ex gonna put a b20 in with a gsr head in the car. Probably a gsr or ls tranny. Could I just use a gsr ecu and not have to do shit to the ecu right away? Would I have to change the wiring in the car? Or would the stock wiring thats already in the car work?

obd1 gsr ecu and I will be alright? What other wires would I need to run. How do I know which gsr ecu is obd1?

you got to run vtec wire and i think pressure switch,,but wait for some otheres to respond

alright cool. Umm I know the block is going to need to be tapped for vtec line and what not but does anything else need to be done? Head gasket? Head need to be raised? I had heard someone else says something about maybe doing that but not sure bout that.

alright but what head gasket? gsr head gasket or crv? gsr correct? and where exactly do I tap the block? Anyone got a pic they can show me for reference?

Not a problem. I would recommend the Buddy Club gasket if you want my suggestion. Great company, good price (only like $15 more than OEM) and it raises compression ratio slightly.

Back