94 civic HB w/ b18 FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PROjektRWD

Its my same civic hatch i tried selling last August except it has alot of extras and more damage also. Basically the front end got smashed in when i was driving on some slicks and it started raining and i slid into a pole, the airbags deployed and the front end of the car was cratered. So it doesnt have a front bumper, fenders, or radiator support. The good news is that it didnt touch the motor at all. When i hit it just smashed the radiator fan, didnt even do anything to the radiator. The car does run and drive and is very quick now that it weighs ALOT less now. It has the B18a motor and tranny which have about 68,xxx miles on them, with DC header and 2 1/2" piping all the way back to the tube style muffler. I custom made an intake for it so that is kind of ghetto but it works very well for its purpose. Has an Si guage cluster which i put the speedomoeter from the stock one in as to not void the mileage on the odometer which reads in somewhere at 102,xxx on the body. It has been lowered all the way around and has camber correction kit for all four corners, integra 6 spoke alloys painted black, rear strut brace, integra front hub assembly with big brake kit. Also if you are looking to repair the car (which i was quoted $2400 to get back to factory specs) i have the JDM i believe "stanley" front headlights and turn signals that go with the car also. I stripped the car down as much as i could so basically all that is left on the inside is a driver seat and guage cluster mounted on the steering column. I do have most of the interior still excluding the dash and carpet, which i had not the patience to take out piece by piece so i ripped those 2 items out. Basically what your getting is a parts car that runs and drives and is pretty damn fast! I dont have any pics except for the ones i posted last August which you can check the archives to look at. Reasonable offers please. email me if interested or pm me, whatever you want. If you give me your number ill call you and start the beast up and you can hear it.

Any takers? First $1000 takes it. Your not going to find a better deal than this for all you 92-95 civic owners. Everything is here to put this B18 in your car, not to mention the big brake kit on the integra hubs. That also means you get to use stock axles if these ever break instead of having to have custom axles made. Along with coilover kit and camber adjustment kit, strut bars, and the Si guage cluster for all the CX and DX out there. Will not go lower than $1000 so dont ask, for all you who know or have done this before you know this is a cheap price for what your getting. Have title in hand. I will help as much I can with transportation to get where you need it. Want to see pics, email me. I have a sound clip of the motor revving as well(camera phones are the shit!).

Hey,, Where are you located? I'm in alabama, and wondering if this car would make it back... I'd buy the bumper, support, and fenders for it and drive it home... the auction on my bike ends in 7 hours and i'm in the market for a hatch like this... is the frame bent? how's the rest of the car overall, other than not having much of an interior from what it sounds like? If you wanna give me a call my number is (334)868-9698, and we can talk furthur.. my name is Jordan :) Thanks!

location please I need a motor I will even trade you for a 93 si almost ment but i want 1500 more

Back